Kids are excited for the Halloween for the trick or treats or the dress-up for Halloween parties. If you’re planning to throw a spooky party for the kids, here are some delicious and easy-to-cook foodies that your little ones will surely love.
Spaghetti with Oozing Eyeballs
If your kids are fun of eating pasta, they will definitely find this tasty!
- Lean beef
- Stuffing mix
- 1/4 pasta sauce
- Uncooked Spaghetti noodles
- Pitted olives
- A cup of water
- Prepare your oven at 160 ºF
- Cook your spaghetti noodles as per directed in the pack
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs and pasta sauce then shape the meat into meatball size with cheese on top
- Put the meat in the baking sheet and place inside the oven for about 25 minutes
- When cooked, top with olives to look like eyeballs
- Heat the excess pasta sauce and place on the cooked noodles
- Serve the spaghetti with eyeball meatballs on top.
Ghost Pizza Bagels
Pizza lovers would definitely see this as a must-try!
- Mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Black olives
- Preheat the oven at 350 ºF
- Slice the mozzarella cheese into ghost figures
- Slice bagels into two
- Place marinara sauce on the bagels and top with the ghost shaped cheese
- Bake for about 10 minutes until cheese melts
Cut the olives like real eyes then place on the top of the baked bagels.
As for your dessert, your kids’ sweet tooth will be satisfied through these chocolatey cupcakes!
Source: All Recipes
- Pack of ready to bake chocolate cake mix
- Ready chocolate mix for frosting
- Fudge strip cookies
- Chocolate kisses
- Red gel icing
- Preheat oven at 350 ºF
- Read the instruction of the cake mix and follow directions for baking cupcakes
- After mixing the chocolate mix, place in the baking tray designed for cupcakes
- Place the tray inside the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes
- While baking, prepare the chocolate frosting
- Put frosting on the top of baked cupcakes
- For decorations, top the cupcakes with cookies formed like bat wings
- Place the chocolate kisses on the cupcakes to serve as the bat’s nose
- Make two small dots on the chocolate kisses using red gel icing to serve as the eyes
Pumpkin Banana Smoothie
The Halloween menu will not be complete without drinks so try this healthy smoothie to quench your children’s thirst!
Source: Chef savy
- 2 tablespoon of canned pure pumpkin
- 5 tablespoon of milk
- 2 tablespoon of greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 frozen banana
- Pinch of nutmeg
- A teaspoon of cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend for about 30 seconds
- Serve in a mason jar and paper colored straw
Go all out this Halloween by preparing these recipes for your kids. These perfectly-designed Halloween foodies will definitely satisfy your children’s taste buds. So, prepare your kitchen now and gear up your menu for the upcoming Halloween. Enjoy cooking!