With so much events unfolding around us, staying updated and keeping-up with weekly news and developments could be quite challenging. Here are 5 of the most relevant news and articles about education and family in UAE for the second week of September:
1. Unified school inspections to be applied across UAE
The Gulf News reports that school inspections across the UAE will be unified as part of a new initiative by some of the education authorities in the UAE.
2. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid praises loyalty and dignity of UAE heroes’ families
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, visited Ras Al Khaimah on Monday to offer condolences to the family of Ali Al Shehhi, reports the National.
3. Bloom Education to launch 10 nurseries across the UAE
Bloom Education has signed an agreement with Bidayaat, a UAE-based childcare development company, to launch and operate ten nurseries across the UAE over the next five years, as reported by the Gulf News
4. Parents in UAE falling behind in supporting children’s education in increasingly competitive job market
With the increasing complexity in global markets and a middle class population boom in emerging economies driving the race for premium careers worldwide, new generations of university graduates will need to become increasingly qualified academically in order to stand out from the competition, says an article from Zawya.
5. UAE breast cancer survivors tell of experiences in awareness-raising film
Breast cancer survivors will lay bare their stories of hope in a short film to launch the 2015 Safe and Sound Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in the UAE, reports The National.