Welcome from the Headmistress
I would like to welcome you to Foremarke School; a happy and vibrant community in the heart of Dubai offering British education of the highest standard. I have a firm belief in maintaining the traditional core values of respect, courtesy and tolerance within the context of our modern, fast-changing part of the world here in Dubai. At Foremarke we are passionate about promoting and nurturing the whole child. We believe that children’s self-esteem, motivation and achievement develop best through robust pastoral care and an excellent quality of teaching. We are committed to close partnership with parents, based on efficient communication and strong dialogue. Together with the very talented staff, we strive to deliver a level of excellence at Foremarke that will shine through the personal, social and academic achievements of all of our children – Naomi Williams, Headmistress
About Foremarke School
Foremarke School aims to produce happy, well rounded, well grounded young people who possess a thirst for learning; together with the confidence and skills needed to successfully transition to the senior school of their choice and life beyond.
This is achieved through the implementation of a curriculum that is broad and balanced and which retains core values whilst embracing modern philosophies where appropriate. Pupils are recognised as individuals and are encouraged to challenge themselves in all areas of school life and to do their best.
Strong emphasis is placed on courtesy, manners and tolerance and pupils are encouraged to value themselves and others. Frequent assemblies, coupled with our excellent pastoral care system help to ensure that Foremarke pupils develop an intuitive moral code.
Class teachers and specialist teachers working in specialist facilities identify and nurture pupils’ individual skills and talents allowing creativity to flourish.
Although academic excellence will always be central to the Foremarke ethos, we are equally passionate in our belief that an all round education also needs to place importance on opportunities to participate and excel in activities outside of the classroom. Sport is an integral feature of Foremarke life. Winning with modesty and losing with grace, as part of a team, are important lessons to learn. Equally important is the focus on the creative arts with our outstanding facilities affording exciting opportunities for the budding artists, musicians and actors within our Foremarke community.
Why do Parents choose Foremarke School?
- For Our Small Class Sizes – guaranteeing that every child receives individual attention.
- For Our High Academic Standards – ensuring that our pupils make strong progress in every area of their learning.
- For Our Love Of Learning – developing fulfilled, happy and confident children.
- For Our Development Of Character – building a community where manners, respect and resilience are at the heart of our code.
- For Our Sports, Creative Arts & Outdoor Education – broadening the talents and skills of our pupils in every direction.
- Outstanding state of the art facilities including 3 Science Labs, 3 Art rooms, 2 music rooms and 6 practice rooms, 3 multi-purpose halls, specialist outdoor sports areas and shaded recreational areas for all age groups.
- A later start – Foremarke lessons start after 8.30am.
- Central location in Al Barsha South – close to Emirates Hills, Victory Heights, Motor City, The Villa, Arabian Ranches, The Palm Jumeirah, Meadows and Springs.
- A digitally fluent school incorporating the latest technology including iPads for pupils from Year 1 onwards.
We have provided exceptional facilities for academics, extra-curricular activities and sports. Each building is designed and built specifically for the age group it will house. The Foundation School building is totally segregated from the Prep School building and has its own entrance and car parking.
We believe the building is second to none in Dubai; no expense has been spared on the finish and the school has been built to last. We have very large classrooms and spacious circulation areas, which combined with a low pupil to teacher ratio allows us to provide the very best educational experience for all our pupils.
In addition to appointing specialist consultants to advise on acoustics, lighting and interior design, Foremarke’s senior management worked closely with its own teachers to create the most nurturing environment possible for young children. The building features environmentally friendly rubber flooring, avoiding the use of vinyl material and meaning the school is entirely PVC-free.
- Foundation School swimming pool (Tender process is taking place)
- Prep School 25m competition swimming pool (Tender process is taking place)
- Three netball and tennis courts
- Two multi-purpose outdoor courts
- Three multi-purpose halls
- Two junior cricket fields including one grass wicket (Tender process is taking place)
- Four junior sized football/rugby pitches
- Indoor and outdoor cricket nets
- Sports pavilion (Tender process is taking place)
To contact Foremarke with any queries or questions you may have and, better still, visit them for a tour; please contact Felicity Cross on 04 818 8666 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website www.foremarkedubai.org