The Journey Thus Far
Brainobrain is one of the world’s leading Skill Development Centre for children, having its Corporate Office in Chennai, India. Brainobrain Kids Academy Private Limited is an ISO9001:2000 certified institution established in the year 2003, manned by professionals who are veterans with more than a decade of international experience in kids’ education and training. Brainobrain’s global presence has 900 centres in 26 countries – India, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Kuwait, New Zealand, Mauritius, Bahrain, Poland, UAE, Macedonia, Sweden, Norway, Croatia, Kosovo, Kenya, Thailand, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Zambia, Pakistan, Yemen, Slovania, Oman.
Brainobrain has started its operations in the UAE since 2007. Currently, we have 28 Centres sprawling in Abudhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman with more than 5000 children enrolled in our skill development programmes.
Our Mission is to nurture the children of this world in bringing out the real leader in him/her, who are the hopes for the future of this world.
Our Vision is to become one of the admirable organizations in this world in spreading the values of love, honesty, fun, happiness through our children.
Our aim is to promote heart-based education for everyone all over the world.
What we offer: ABACUS SKILL DEVELOPMENT COURSE (10 Levels)
We offer skill-development programme for children that comprises a unique combination of Brain Skills, Life Skills and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Skills, which is the first of its kind in the field of education. This unique skill development programme capacitate the children’s brain to identify its potential and to develop some of the basic skills for learning such as Memory, Visualisation, Concentration, Listening Skills, Learning Ability, Creativity, Self Confidence, Speed & Accuracy, etc.
- Enables the child to use both the left & right hemispheres of brain simultaneously, thus ensuring whole brain development & proper mental formation.
- Enables the child to strengthen his/her arithmetic, visual & numerical skills.
- Develops the child’s concentration, memory, imagination, listening skills, learning ability, visualization, confidence, decision making, creativity, thinking skills, leadership qualities, communication skills, speed, accuracy etc.,
- Empowers the child to express using the right word, attain a powerful vocabulary, become conversation savvy, confident in language & thereby a better personality.
- Motivates the child to pool his talents & to perform at his/her best, both individually and as a team player by nurturing values like trust, co-operation, morale, problem solving skills etc. The oneness as well as the diversity is cherished.
- Educates the child about role models & encourages to be a role-model for others.
- Brings out the child’s hidden potentials like creative thinking, imagination etc., It enriches motor, language, cognitive skills ensuring his/her mental fitness.
- Emphasises the child’s positive belief system which in turn plays a key role in forming a healthy attitude.
We do believe that every child is unique and has got the potentials to be the leaders and role-models of future. It is our responsibility to help our young minds acquire the right skills that would make the difference. The transformed lives of more than 1,00,000 children all round the globe holds the testimony to our high-quality programmes.
Views of Eminent People about Brainobrain
“I thank Brainobrain for the brilliance that you are giving to our children. You are reviving our genes and heritage. I don’t have enough words to say. This is just what is needed. I wish I had also learnt it as a child. I congratulate Brainobrain, the Nation thanks you and I, as a citizen of the country, thank the parents who are investing time on their own children”.
– Dr. Kiran Bedi, IPS, First woman IPS officer of India
“I am thrilled to watch Brainobrain kids…35% to 40% of NASA Scientists are of Indian origin. And, when I see the Brainobrain kids, I know that the future of the country is in safe hands. I could see Brainobrain is making a strong future generation”.
– Wg.Cdr. Rakesh Sharma, First Indian Cosmonaut
“Brainobrain is tuning your brain; I am amazed to see how much you are fine tuning your mental resources. You will be able to do and handle many more imaginative things. This is valuable. I appreciate all the teachers for the yeoman service!”
– Dr. Y.S. Rajan, Principle Advisor of CII,
Co-author of India Vision 2020 with Dr. Abdul Kalam
“Children from Brainobrain demonstrate extra-ordinary powers and do things that they all thought was impossible. This is what makes us more confident. Yes, if Brainobrain children are determined to do something they can indeed achieve it. I have no doubt, these children, with their discipline, commitment, focus, confidence, joy & hope – will make this a better country & better world”.
NR Narayana Murthy, Chief Mentor – Infosys
“Brainobrain children are great. It is a wonderful experience. You are solving complicated sums in zip of a time. What a great achievement is this! This country will definitely be greener. And you all are putting them in the right path. Hats off to Brainobrain”.
– Padmashree S.P. Balasubrahmanyam, Veteran playback singer
“I know this is possible only with right span of attention and trained mental faculties. Indeed, Brainobrain is a panacea for the children to face today’s competitive world and as aptly said, The right turn to mind power”.
– Padmashree Syed Kirmani, International Cricketer
For a detailed understanding about Brainobrain, please visit our website:
India : www.brainobrain.com
UAE : www.brainobrain.ae